Oase Bitron UV Clarifier
The newest revolution among UV-Clarifiers with the highest level of efficiency thanks to an even longer water dwell time (time in which the water is in contact with UV Light). Irradiation times are regulated automatically and thus energy costs are reduced by as much as 50%! The clever cleaning automation ensures permanent, intensive UV irradiation from 120 – 240 W.
The Bitron C becomes one of the most efficient UVC reactors in controlling algae and bacteria, through a combination of strong features, such as irradiation capacity, water dwell time and thorough mixing. All these features together make the powerful innovation perfect.
PATENTED CLEANING ROTOR
Via the water flow the cleaning rotor is continuously guided around the quartz glass tube and thus prevents debris from settling.
By pressing our locking button and twisting the unit, we have full access to easily change the UV. No difficult task and can done in a matter of minutes.
INCREDIBLE UV POWER
The Bitron is our most powerful UV Clarifier currently offered. From 36W to an impressive 110W we have the UV Clarifier for any pond size. Make an investment in clear water and install a Bitron C UV Clarifier in your pond system today.
Enjoy your water feature without seeing green! Ideal for the homeowner who expects the best. Bitron C is a UV Clarifier with the highest level of efficiency. It boasts a longer dwell time—the time the water is in contact with UV light. The adjustable flow control optimizes water flow through the UVC chamber.
The Bitron C enjoys quick release technology for easy bulb replacement and an adjustable flow control to optimize water flow through the UVC chamber.
When used in conjunction with the AquaMax Eco Classic 3600 Filter and Waterfall Pump, AquaMax Eco Premium 4000 Filter and Waterfall Pump, ProfiMax Filter and Waterfall Pump or the BioTec Flow-Through Filter, the Bitron C qualifies for the OASE Clear Water Guarantee.
Bitronic C UV Clarifiers, with patented self-cleaning technology, provide high level efficiency due to longer water dwell times (time in which the water is in contact with UV light).
Features like irradiation capacity, water dwell time and thorough mixing help to clean the green out of water of the pond.
- Optimize water flow through the UVC chamber with adjustable flow controls.
- • Safely confirm that the UVC is working with the visual inspection window at the top of the filter.
- • Quick release provides easy UV unit opening and closing for easy bulb change and cleaning of the quartz glass.
- • Automatic cleaning rotor continuously glides around the quartz glass tube and prevents debris from settling, minimizing cleaning time.
- • Bitron C UV Clarifiers are best suited for working in conjunction with OASE flow-through filters, BioSmart and BioTec.
- • The Bitron C 55 includes a 110W UVC bulb and 15 ft. power cord.
- • Bitron C 110 is suitable for ponds up to 36,000 gallons without fish, ponds up to 16,000 gallons with a small fish load, and ponds up to 8,000 gallons with a large fish load.
- • When properly sized, paired, and registered online, this product qualifies for the Clear Water Guarantee.
- • 2 year warranty
What’s in the Box
- UV lamp
- 3/4 to 1-1/2 in. stepped hose adaptors
- 3/4 to 2 in. stepped hose adaptors
- Flow diverter
- Cleaning rotor
- Outlet cover
- Retaining nuts
- Hose clamps
|Dimensions||24 x 7 x 7 in.||29 x 9 x 8 in.|
|Operating Voltage||110-120V / 60Hz|
|Power Consumption||55 Watts||110 Watts|
|Power Cable Length||15 ft.|
|UVC Power||55 Watts||110 Watts|
|2in. / 1 1/2 in.|
|Tubing Connectors||1, 1 1/4, 1 1/2, 2 in. and Sch40|
|Flow Rate||Up to 8000 GPH||UP to 11000 GPH|
|Operating Pressure||7.25PSI / 17 ft. of head||14.5PSI / 17 ft. of head|
|Warranty||2 year limited manufacturer|