Zapp Pure UV Sterilizers
This exciting UV was designed to work with today's low amperage pumps and high flow filters, such as the AquaBead/AlphaONE line.
Sporting an impressive 4" vessel with 2" inlets/outlets means no flow restrictions.
These units are truly high performance/high intensity units utilizing over 70,000 microwatts of killing power. Few UV's can make this claim.
These units won't nickel and dime you to death. Replace only one lamp instead of several. This could save you big money!
Why would you settle for Plastic when You can have Stainless Steel for less?
- High Intensity-70,000 microwatt output.
- 316 Stainless Steel- not 304 like most stainless units.
- Longlife Electronic Ballasts.
- Optional GFIC protector.
- Long 12' cord or longer by special order.
- 2" inlet/outlet.
- 4" Diameter keeps the water close to the lamp for maximum kill in a single pass.
- 4" Diameter vessel is the perfect size for no restriction flow.
- Quartz Sleeve LeakTite fitting is all stainless, including the lock down nut - not troublesome plastic like some units.
- Lamp changing is easy - takes only minutes.
- Adjustable pressure switch equipped for automatic easy on/off as flow demands. If your pump fails this unit shuts off so you don't cook it.
- Pressure switch bypass button equipped for easy testing of lamp and ballast.
- Can be mounted horizontal or vertical.
- 1 year warranty on the lamp.
- 5 year warranty on the rest of the unit.
- Polished inside and out for maximum effect- some stainless steel UV's are polished only on the outside.
|Max Pond Size||6,000 gallons||12,000 gallons||20,000 gallons||40,000 gallons|
|Flow Rate||2,100 gph||4,000 gph||6,000 gph||7,812 gph|